[BC] Looking for a WAV file modification program

Ballard F. Fore, Jr. balfore
Mon Oct 10 05:46:42 CDT 2005

FYI...If they are so hot that they are distorted then getting rid of the
distortion is another problem.

Ballard

-----Original Message-----
From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net
[mailto:broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net] On Behalf Of Larry Bloomfield
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 1:08 AM
To: Broadcast Radio Mailing List
Subject: [BC] Looking for a WAV file modification program

To the brain trust:

I have a power point presentation that I have some WAV files imbeded on some
of the slides. I'm looking for a program that will permit me to change the
levels on those WAV files as some are too loud when compaired to some of the
other slides. I have the origional WAV files and can re-imbed them when
modified. Does anyone know of such a program?  Your assistance is deeply
appreciated.

--

Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC