NOT....Re: [BC] Clear Channel Wants More?

Alan Alsobrook radiotech
Sat Oct 8 22:31:27 CDT 2005

Mike,
no matter which side your on you'll find someone who decide it needs to
be bashed. Clear Channel is an easy target since it's such a big
company. If you've been watching you've seen that there are also a
similar number of people that think highly of Clear Channel. The easy
solution that works for me is to ignore the attacks and work on the
constructive stuff.

In My View Clear Channel has done many positive things for radio and a
few I don't agree with. Either way if they own the station I think they
should have the right to do with it as they like whether I agree or not.

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE AMD CBNT
St. Augustine Fl. 32086 904-829-8885