NOT....Re: [BC] Clear Channel Wants More?

Mike Gideon mikegideon
Sat Oct 8 21:31:03 CDT 2005

I remember those days (not that young). Since those days, I have met and
worked with some really strong engineers. I didn't know anything when I got
my First Phone. Deregulation was a seperate issue, and had its pros and cons
too.

I received an email from one of our CE's from a market outside my region.
Here's what it said: "No matter what you do or say, you cannot win with
those people on broadcast.net.  They hate Clear Channel, think they are the
best thing since sliced bread, and have solved all of the worlds problems,
which bye the way are caused by:  Clear Channel."
After letting it roll around in my head for a few hours, I realize he is
right. I have asked Barry to unsubscribe me from the list. Y'all party on...
bash the hell out of Clearchannel, and the industry in general. I'm out of
time and patience.