NOT....Re: [BC] Clear Channel Wants More?(Meridian)

harold stanton k5gvr
Sat Oct 8 19:15:02 CDT 2005

Bill,
Lloyd died some eight years ago,after selling the ambulance business( or
what remained of it ) to the county/city. They had essentially driven him
out of business by competeing with him directly.
Then he and Berniece moved out to Dalewood..............then he died and of
all the strange things, he hated Norman Terry, who married his first wife
and broke things up there, well wouldn't you know....he and
Berniece?????????????
I just can't bring myself to go and visit her.
He was a really good man, trying of course, but as real as they come and
loyal to the core.