[BC] Meridian

harold stanton k5gvr
Sat Oct 8 20:38:09 CDT 2005

Larry,
We did the same thing, the Eddies would have had a heart attack, but George
Soule and I were both covering for other jocks on a Saturday nite, and
having a long telephone conversation, so from 11 pm till 12 midnite we
played exactly the same records at exactly the same time.
Did we get calls???????? YOU BET WE DID! And everyone was having a giant
laugh.