[BC] TV tower kills birds

cld@admin.umass.edu cld
Sat Oct 8 14:54:52 CDT 2005

So- in terms of towers, based on the responses here, it would seem that there
are occasional mass deaths of birds due to something regarding towers, but
that this is a relatively unusual occurance and apparently particular to very
specific geographical regions. This is how I read it. It doesn't seem like
there is much to be done about the situation save making the guys more visible.
I'm not favoring a government study at this point. I'm still waiting for the
Kinsey type report on glow worms. That should be "hot".

Have a nice weekend ladies and gentlemen.

Chuck

 During migratory seasons, the guy wires on