[BC] TV tower kills birds

Mario Hieb, P.E. mario
Sat Oct 8 13:40:46 CDT 2005

Near the KLO 4-tower DA is Farmington Bay on the
Great Salt Lake. These wetlands are a nesting
ground for hundreds of bird species.

It's a great place if you're a bird watcher.
Birds are always perched on the guy wires; the
birds of prey sit high on the towers (the only
high spot for miles) looking for their next meal.
Some even build nests in the towers; maybe they like the RF?

I've never seen a dead bird on the ground. I
assume that the birds like the towers because they congregate there.

Mario