[BC] Speech (& music) synthesizers (was: TV tower kills birds)

Chris Gebhardt chris
Sat Oct 8 10:25:15 CDT 2005

Kevin Tekel wrote:
> Willie wrote:
>
>>A phonetic speech synth is a fun "toy". :)
>

> Combine one with a MIDI sequencer, and then you can have 100% synthesized
> programming, with a DJ lineup including "Dr. Sbaitso" and "Perfect Paul".

There's one I hadn't thought about in a while, but can still remember
the strange cadence and metallic voice... "I'm d'octor sbaitso.  Please
tell me your prob-o-lems."

His advice wasn't always the best, either.  ;)   Heh... thanks for the
flashback!   Oh, BTW, don't forget to park your hard drive before you
shut down, otherwise booting up will be a real nightmare.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services