NOT....Re: [BC] Clear Channel Wants More?

Mike Holderfield mikeholderfield
Fri Oct 7 17:53:09 CDT 2005

I have to agree. If anything, the respect level seems higher
than in the past.
I never encountered this problem in my nearly 30 years of
broadcast engineering.
Even though there were times in my career that I feel
I was unworthy :-)