[BC] bird kill

DHultsman5@aol.com DHultsman5
Fri Oct 7 10:05:45 CDT 2005

In a message dated 10/6/05 2:33:33 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
mikegideon at comcast.net writes:

>>>Maybe the beacon lights were out and the station hadn't  notified Flight
> Service and the birds hadnt read the  notams.
>
> If the station hasn't notified FSS about the inop  lights, there would be
> no
> NOTAM for the birds to read.   Right?
>
> Scott Cason

******************Flocks of birds,  i.e. ducks and geese probably file
flight plans with the FAA.   They seem so organized.  I noted a  large flock of
geese headed south from Northern Pennsylvania on Monday.  I  am certain they play
by all the rules since the fly in perfect order and are  able to find their
way North and South each year.************

Dave