[BC] TV tower kills birds

Margaret Bryant maggiesdogs
Thu Oct 6 22:09:30 CDT 2005

I HAVE seen it first hand. Must have been early 1980s in Binghamton NY. A
Stainless candelabra. I don't know how many birds were around, I only saw
the ones in the driveway not the ones in the field. There were a LOT of
them in the driveway. It was creepy. Made me think of the movie "Andromeda
Strain".

Margaret Bryant
former CE WAAL-FM Binghamton, NY