[BC] RE: Sign of the times?

Tom Dimeo mwamdx
Thu Oct 6 09:41:10 CDT 2005

The station on 700 (whatever the callsign is) has been
sloppily run for years.  A couple of years ago it would be
off the air for anywhere from a few days to a couple of weeks
at a time.  The off air time seemed to always be at the end
of a month.  When the beginning of the next month rolled
around they were back on.  When it had a talk format I would
tune across them and all I would hear was white noise for
hours and hours.

Don't think I've ever heard them on when they shouldn't be
on, so there's something good about them (ha).

Tom

** Original Message From: Dennis Cope **