[BC] What's a "Svartifoss"? was Sign of the times?

Alan Alsobrook radiotech
Wed Oct 5 23:58:16 CDT 2005

 From what i'm guessing, please remember I'm not an IT guy, when you set
up servers like that on a (I think unix) network you have to give the
servers a name. From what I've seen it seems the people doing the naming
search far and wide to find weird, strange, and unique names to give
their servers.. This is what I'm thinking is going on.  But then again
considering all the FCC data is in there, their cold be some deep
meaning to the name which means "Black Waterfall" I think we need to get
Art Bell to investigate! :)  Now had the name translated to "Black Hole"
it wouldn't be hard to figure out the meaning.

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE AMD CBNT
St. Augustine Fl. 32086 904-829-8885