[BC] Re: Engineering school lousy teachers

Bruce Doerle bdoerle
Mon Oct 3 17:24:07 CDT 2005

The teacher may not be that lousy.  He may be doing exactly what the school expects of him and that would be to weed out those who do not have the ability to perform.  At least that is what I thought at the end of my freshman year.  It is funny how your grades improve hyperbolically  as the years progress through college.

BCD

>>> Xmitters at aol.com 10/03/05 12:16 PM >>>
In a message dated 10/3/05 11:09:08 AM Central Daylight Time,