[BC] "Portable" freq. agile AM TX

Alan Alsobrook radiotech
Mon Oct 3 13:46:30 CDT 2005

Very interesting,
I'll have to make it a point to take a look at "The Jazz".

Depending the DAX may also be a viable alternative. From what I've seen
of it it's modular in design so the output network _may_ be easily
accessed and set up in a hurry.  Emphasizing a point, I don't know for
sure what the output network for the DAX looks like. It could be darn
near impossible to retune.

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE AMD CBNT
St. Augustine Fl. 32086 904-829-8885