[BC] Engineering school

Mario Hieb, P.E. mario
Mon Oct 3 12:58:32 CDT 2005

I agree.

You didn't have to be the smartest student to get through the program
I went through, but you had to work your butt off. I know some very
intelligent people who couldn't get through it, only because they
didn't put in the effort.

In high school, a lot of smart students get by just fine without
working. Most professional program are not like this.

I think hard work is at least 80% of any success.

Mario