[BC] XM Radio Interference

Alan Alsobrook radiotech
Mon Oct 3 03:57:27 CDT 2005

If he used the cassette adapter (or direct wired) that wouldn't happen.
It's normal for that type of interference to occur when using a RF
modulator, that's why the instructions on most rf modulators say to tune
it to an unused frequency.

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE AMD CBNT
St. Augustine Fl. 32086 904-829-8885