[BC] call letters and their slogans

Craig Bowman craig1
Sun Oct 2 20:19:05 CDT 2005

WFBC (Now in Greenville, SC) originally was in Knoxville, TN on 1200 ...
and owned by the First Baptist Church.

WWNC, Asheville (Formally WABC owned by the Asheville Battery Company)..
stands for Wonderful Western North Carolina.

WPHM Port Huron Michigan .. formally owned by the Times Harold newspaper
and was originally called WTTH.

WJIM, Lansing, MI was named after the owner's son.. Jim.

Craig Bowman