[BC] Reflecting on a stack of QST and CQ magazines...

Tom Bosscher tom
Tue May 31 09:01:15 CDT 2005

Burt I. Weiner wrote:
> I use to have a huge stack of CQ and QST magazines dating back form the
> late 40's.  The stack fell over and almost killed...

	We have a large local high school that has a youth ham radio club (*1),
and I am donating all my QST's, Radio Guides, Radio W*'s  and Rad*'s and
Mix magazines to them. I got my ham license when I was 13, and my mom
claims that my cousin and I learned the electronics from magazines that
my Dad's buddy gave us. Time to pass them on. And you can take a tax
deduction also.

		tom bosscher  K8TB

(*1) http://www.argyl.org/