[BC] horns

Blake Bowers bbowers
Sun May 29 21:24:28 CDT 2005

Now that may very well be.  AT&T has done very little in removing
horns, but some of the companies that ended up with AT&T
facilities after divestiture may have stripped what they ended up
with.

"T" moves in mysterious ways.  Some of the L huts, the small cable
sites with a underground vault, that were all over the country side,
that were sold a few years back, were sold as is.  Now, the ones I
have acquired have the vaults filled with sand, gravel, or concrete,
and the covers welded shut.

Most of the sites now that "T" still has with towers still have the
horns.   Almost all the "T" sites that they had after 1990 that have
been stripped belong to ATC now.