[BC] horns

CBoone CBoone
Sat May 28 16:14:26 CDT 2005

None of the ATT sites in Texas have active m/w....most were sold to ATC and
they are being sold off since ATC took a bath on them while cooking the
books with the sites...One site on the north side of Houston still have some
horns up but the site was decommissioned over a decade ago...and according
to a retired Sr Egr with ATT Long Lines I know (who is also N5ET), they have
no plans to reactivate them...