[BC] Andrew 45AR found...

Mike McCarthy Towers
Sat May 28 16:09:46 CDT 2005

A little while ago, a listee posted a need for an Andrew 45AR connector (an
EIA 7/8" flange to old style spiral 7/8" foam Heliax.)

I located an outer shell and clamp while cleaning the parts drawers today.
What I have are the items usually very hard to find. It is minus the
gaskets and inner conductor assembly. I believe those are the same as the
current EIA reattachment kit which can be bought from Andrew.

Contact me privately if you are interested.

MM