[BC] could someone explain this to me?

Donna Halper dlh
Fri May 27 11:23:31 CDT 2005

>it was asked--
>
>I've heard him from time to time (and usually only for a short time), but I
>don't recall anything that fits in the bigoted category. What is that he's
>said that fits this description?

Well, constantly asserting that liberals are people who are  both godless
and mentally ill doesn't strike me as constructive, nor does calling
Supreme court justices with whom he disagrees Communists, or referring to
foreign countries as Turd World countries, or his famous rants about gay
people...  I understand the need for hyperbole on a talk show, and again I
am saying there are extremes on BOTH sides of the spectrum.  But I was
curious about how a controversial host who basically rants for 3 hours has
his ratings go up so much *recently*.