[BC] could someone explain this to me?

Dave Dunsmoor mrfixit
Fri May 27 06:18:02 CDT 2005

> ...But what worries me is that he says some of the most bigoted
> things I have ever heard.  So what is the reason why his show seems to be
> growing in popularity, and what does that say about what the public wants?

I've heard him from time to time (and usually only for a short time), but I
don't recall anything that fits in the bigoted category. What is that he's
said that fits this description?

I'd imagine that the public is tired of hearing about all the bad guys (put
in whatever descriptive phrase you like here) being "let go", or being "let
in" to the system (hospitals, schools, etc) for free, and that we pay for
and the like, and he's against this trend, so therefore generates a
following.

Dave Dunsmoor