[BC] BossJock Johnny Williams

D. J. Schreyer shamrock1961
Thu May 26 18:37:56 CDT 2005

Does anyone know if KHJ BossJock Johnny Williams is still with us or not?

I was at his "440" web site trying to email him with some info to update his
jock
list and his email addy kicked out as N-G!

I also have been trying to make contact with Ron Jacobs (ex pd at KHJ). I am

in the processing of writing a book and would like to get some information
from
him. His email address has not come back as N-G (no good) so I am not sure
if I am being ignored or what.

Does ANYONE have their latest email addresses? If so, PLEASE email me
privately at djschreyer at citlink.net  If you happen to know these gents,
would
you please let them know I am trying to contact them and ask them to contact
me or just give me their email addys.

Thanks guys!

Dave Schreyer, KA0FYB
Radio/TV Historian