[BC] And one more thing (The Govvmint gonna getcha)

Tom Taggart tpt
Thu May 26 17:18:52 CDT 2005

Dedicated readers of the Daily Digest will have already spotted this, but
we have a six month retrieve to find out how screwed up the WTB database
is.  After that they will be taking the wrong names and kicking the
wrong...
See first:

http://www.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Digest/2005/dd050525.html

wherein about two-thirds down the page  ("WTB POSTPONES UNTIL FALL 2005")
you will find a notice that the ULS database in the fall will
automatically terminate "unbuilt"  c.p.'s such as for stl's etc, that
haven't had a 601 filed to confirm they've been built.  This link takes
you to a database that supposedly shows which permits you have that the
system thinks are unbuilt:

http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsSearch/searchLicense.jsp

Go down to the link at the bottom right under specialized searches for
"Buildout deadline" which brings up the data entry screen by call sign,
licensee or FRN.

All my STL's and the ICR for the booster show a license expiration date
into 2011.  So I assume I am safe, the other search didn't turn up
anything.

Of course, it also shows the license for my TV remote pickup expired in
2003....
Darn, even if I can find it I can't turn it on.  Too bad I've never had a
TV station.