[BC] Looking For Mono To Stereo Conversion Software

Danny Ray Boyer drboyer
Thu May 26 09:03:04 CDT 2005

Bernie, you are correct in what I need.  I have a mono wav file and want to create a "fake" stereo image from the mono file.
We have CoolEdit in house and if it can do the conversion, I am unaware of it.

Cowboy, I will also try the Windows Sound Recorder.

Danny Ray Boyer

snip:
by pseudo stereo do you mean something along the lines of the plugins
that will attempt to create a 'fake' stereo image with a mono signal?
if so there are a number of them out there for ProTools and SoundForge
but the names escape me at the moment and i'm not in front of my
editing computer to look right now."