[BC] FIM 41 on eBay...

Bay Country Broadcast Equip. Inc. baycountry
Thu May 26 05:34:06 CDT 2005

There were two FIM-41's on E-bay last week and one of them was stolen from an
engineer in Indiana. The other was a legitimate sale. I would give Dave Harry a
call at Potomac and check this serial number before purchasing.

Steve Scarborough
Bay Country Broadcast Equip. Inc.
http://www.baycountry.com
(Toll Free) 877-722-1031