[BC] Look professional

Bay Country Broadcast Equip. Inc. baycountry
Wed May 25 07:21:31 CDT 2005

Along the subject line of looking professional. I have available to the first
person who responds a brand new Audioarts Engineering Polo shirt never worn in
X-Large. It was given to me by the good folks at Audioarts and I thought I would
pass it on to one of you. Please contact me off list and I'll even pick up the
shipping charge to get it to you.

Also, if you get a chance you should check out the latest list of quality used
equipment available on the used equipment page at the web site below. There are
some real nice additions to the list.

Best Regards,

Steve Scarborough
Bay Country Broadcast Equip. Inc.