[BC] Look professional

Craig Healy craig.healy
Wed May 25 06:57:54 CDT 2005

> The back compartment is a disaster area. (it goes from clean to disaster
> and back again on a regular basis depending on how busy I am)
>
> Really?  My back compartment goes from clean to disaster depending on how
> fast I take a curve!

I bought a Grainger 1RD58 truck underbody box and bolted it into the back of
my SUV.  Keeps my tools out of sight and under pretty secure lock and key.
I have less worries when I have to park in unsavory areas.  Also keeps
things from wandering around when I navigate to some remote tower sites.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI