[BC] Is broadcast engineering a profession?

Jeff Johnson jjohnson
Tue May 24 14:41:31 CDT 2005

>Because Murphy really does live.
>
>I have never seen this to fail-- it happens at the worst times, when
>you're as far away from the broken transmitter as possible, wearing
>clothes that will be ruined when you arrive to do the repair.
>
>*sigh*
>
>Mark
>MN

Since jeans cost more than dress Khakis in many instances, I'll wear
'Austin Formal', black Wranglers and a nicer shirt with belt. Austin formal
calls for cowboy boots, but I prefer black running shoes. If you look good
in jeans, OK. Otherwise a jacket shields from view the effect of too many
of those buffets in Vegas which were subjects of recent conversations.

I always check out the van and tool boxes of a potential contractor, if the
van is clean and the tools and toolboxes are well worn but neat and orderly
- that's my man!

Jeff.Johnson at goodnews.net