[BC] Is broadcast engineering a profession?

Bill Croghan loteng
Mon May 23 15:15:38 CDT 2005

That's why I keep a set of coveralls in the truck.  Of course it's not worth
the effort to get them out when I just have to crawl under a console to
check a plug and only then discover that some DJ dropped a ketchup soaked
sandwich on the floor!
Bill

Bill Croghan CPBE WB?KSW
Chief Engineer,