[BC] vestments

Dean Tiernan dtiernan
Tue May 24 01:41:43 CDT 2005

------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 22:10:36 -0500
From: "Clive Warner" <clive at citiria.com>
Subject: [BC] vestments
To: <broadcast at radiolists.net>

>>it happens at the worst times, when you're
>>as far away from the broken transmitter as possible, wearing clothes that
>>will be ruined when you arrive to do the repair.

I feel sad that evidently intelligent engineers can't seem to figure out
that it might be a good idea to keep a set of work clothes at the site in
case of need to drain the sump of the emergency generator. . .

Clive

Wow what a concept. Back in the days when I was a young (well, younger) radio news guy, I dressed in golf shirt, but kept a dress shirt and tie in the car. It was always in the car with my news gear (recorder, spare tapes, batteries and bag phone).

Hear, hear and cheers from the left coast of colonial North America.

Dean