[BC] Engineers and licensing

Phil Alexander dynotherm
Mon May 23 19:23:28 CDT 2005

On 23 May 2005 at 13:46, CBoone wrote:

> Problem is the owner(s) of the company are just as bad.....and the GM had
> his nose up the owner's rear so bad it was hard to tell them apart....(well
> not that hard :) They spend $5mill when they could spend $3mill and be
> better off...but the local engineers have nothing to say in the
> operation...Three of us that were there are no longer there...the guy who
> took my position was already looking within 2 months of starting..need I say
> more?

There are ways of dealing with people who really don't belong in the
business if you know the right places to drop a hint. ;-) I've heard
it said by someone who DOES know that EX-employees are a resource for
a group who carry federal badges for the benefit of owners like that.

I've never gotten involved in this kind of scenario myself, and doubt
if I ever will, but I'm sure it does happen if the operation is truly
outrageous and properly "deserving" of special attention from our
Uncle.

Phil Alexander, CSRE, AMD
(a Div. of Advanced Parts Corporation)
Ph. (317) 335-2065   FAX (317) 335-9037