[BC] Engineers and licensing

CBoone CBoone
Mon May 23 15:30:17 CDT 2005

Problem is the owner(s) of the company are just as bad.....and the GM had
his nose up the owner's rear so bad it was hard to tell them apart....(well
not that hard :) They spend $5mill when they could spend $3mill and be
better off...but the local engineers have nothing to say in the
operation...Three of us that were there are no longer there...the guy who
took my position was already looking within 2 months of starting..need I say
more?
(We in engineering had to write POs for everything and then get them
approved....no open accounts allowed...that included getting fuses at
RadShack) Funny when the vendors would put the company on cash only basis,
it was amazing how fast they would send a check for say $25,000 or more
overnight to get their account up to date...for a few months and then it was
back to the same old thing).
Maybe it is society...but it involves broadcasting.....and those who DON'T
want to listen to their local engineers.....how they stay in business, I
will never know.