[BC] Is broadcast engineering a profession?

khcs@juno.com khcs
Mon May 23 18:10:10 CDT 2005

Mark remarked:

>Because Murphy really does live.

I have never seen this to fail-- it happens at the worst times, when you're
as far away from the broken transmitter as possible, wearing clothes that
will be ruined when you arrive to do the repair.

-------

Indubitably.  But, to let you in to my secret -- I get most of my shirts from Ross for $10 or so, pants for around $15 -- except I just got 3 pair of corduroy slacks by mail-order from Haband for $4.47 a pair.  Like I said, you don't have to spend an arm and a leg to look respectable.

Glen Kippel
KHCS
Palm Desert, CA