[BC] Is broadcast engineering a profession?

khcs@juno.com khcs
Mon May 23 18:05:56 CDT 2005

Ron wrote:

>It's probably a good idea to keep a tarp or a beach towel around for such occasions.

-------

An excellent idea.  And, if you want to keep a pair of pants in your car or bottom desk drawer that you don't care whether or not they get dirty, do that.  But, being slovenly all the time just because you may have to go cable diving under the console is not the best approach.  Change into your "grubbies" when you have to, but otherwise try to look decent.  Wear a white lab coat or something.  And throw away your pocket protector!  Hey, I've been there, done that.  Remember, experience is the best teacher -- but if you can get it second-hand, the tuition is less!

Glen Kippel
KHCS
Palm Desert, CA