[BC] Go fishing

Mario Hieb, P.E. mario
Mon May 23 15:24:58 CDT 2005

I'm sure Barry will tell me if I'm pushing this too far.

Everyone loves to complain and whine. Somehow it makes people feel better.
But what does that do about the problem?

These are important issues at the core of our careers.

I like the 60's adage "If you're not part of the solution, you're part of
the problem." Which are you?

If any of you feel angry or uncomfortable, perhaps it's because it's
finally sinking in.

Join in the discussion. Bring your opinion. Better yet, bring some facts,
figures and well-formed arguments.

If all you know how to do is whine, go fishing.

Mario

At 01:35 PM 5/23/2005, you wrote:
>Message: 17
>Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 14:19:38 -0500
>From: Tom Bosscher <tom at bosscher.org>
>Subject: Re: [BC] GDC pay
>
>Mario Hieb, P.E. wrote:
> > Mike,
> >
> > My facts are straight; straight from the horses mouth.
>
>         Mario,
>
>         With all due respect. Would you please go fishing or something for a
>few days? Or are you Kevin in disguise?
>
>         You have a problem with the SBE. Fine. But to read your posts/rants
>five times a day, well, that's just not professional.
>

>         tom bosscher, working stiff professional broadcast engineer

Mario Hieb, P.E.
Consulting Engineer

36 H St. #2
Salt Lake City, UT 84103