[BC] RE: SBE AMD

Thomas G. Osenkowsky tosenkowsky
Mon May 23 14:37:05 CDT 2005

>Protecting the Certification Database and ensuring a valid test are primary
concerns. We are aware that at >some point we will need to revise the
computer policy. We must also make sure that the integrity of the >question
database is not compromised.

It's sad enough to read that Amateur Radio exams were
compromised i.e. a VE parent passing their child
for the Extra class code when she could barely do 3 wpm,
let alone higher. The word "professional" has been
mentioned in recent SBE posts. How can one who wishes to
be respected as a professional even consider copying
exam questions? And what about someone who would
accept such questions from the one who copied them?

Tom Osenkowsky, CPBE