[BC] Las Vegas CPs

Scott Fybush scott
Mon May 23 12:37:43 CDT 2005

>970 KHz I listen to every morning for Paul Harvey.  They've
>         completed their move and have applied for license.  Licensed
>         to Paradise which is a large part of Las Vegas area.

I drove out to see the "new" site (though they've been there for at least
two years now) after NAB this year. It's an interesting one - a four-tower
array, with one tower across the railroad tracks from the other three.
There's something exceptionally funny going on with the top-loading on the
two towers that straddle the tracks, with part of the top-loading system
extending over the tracks...