[BC] DHS requirements for transmitter site protection?

Mike McCarthy Towers
Mon May 23 09:41:55 CDT 2005

DHS doesn't have any authority over TX site security.  There is no national
security issue with individual TX sites unless their location poses an
immediate threat to a major population center.  I'm sure the major site
owners and buildings have spoken with DHS to review their security policies
and make improvements as requested on a case by case basis.  BUT, AFAIK,
there are no compulsory regulations from DHS on TX sites in general.  Only
regulations from the FCC, OSHA, and the EPA.

MM