Engineering Pest Dispatch (was:Re: [BC] Engineering feats of note)

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Sun May 22 07:47:40 CDT 2005

In a message dated 05/22/2005 1:56:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ronc at sonic.net writes:

> That's a good one I'll have to remember!  A lot of transmitter sites have
>  spray bottles and dish soap around to check transmission line leaks, so it
>  saves a trip to the store.

It's great fun, too... to see those flying pests "crash & burn"! Because the
spray can be adjusted to a fine mist, as long as you get him with a decent
blast, he WILL go down. Bzzzzzzt... splat! The best part is the non-toxicity to
man & mammal! :)

Willie...