[BC] Jack

Clive Warner clive
Fri May 20 20:18:13 CDT 2005

>'Jack' of course isn't new...I believe the actual format was on the air for
>several months in Eastern Colorado...before someone from one coast or the
>other probably heard it and hi-jacked it (pun intended).

What you call 'Jack', I was doing from Radio Caroline in 1974.
The reason is simple: I happen to like Swan Lake, Frank Zappa, Captain
Beefheart, The Goon Show, Pink Floyd, Willie Nelson, Beethoven, Brass Band
Music, African music, reggae . . . . . . . . . . and my show was very
popular.
Unless you can *find someone who knows their music and likes it* you won't
know Jack about what you call 'Jack'.
- Clive