[BC] What the SBE should be .. and should not be

Bernie Courtney jerseyspikes
Fri May 20 18:42:58 CDT 2005

I'm going to go out on a limb and say he's probably not a football fan :-)

and for what its worth having just myself having dealt with 2 GDC a
few months ago, I can say they were actually much more eager to help
and easier to deal with then some of the "professional" coordinators
I've encountered in the past.  Maybe because they spend more of their
time DOING things instead of staring at their diploma hanging on the
wall.

furthermore for those who disagree with the GDC program on here, and
even go as far as to question its legality; why don't you put your
money where your mouth is and hire a lawyer and fight your case if you
are so sure you would be victorious.  This would be a lot more
effective then sitting around making (possibly) slanderous comments
based purely in speculation on the Internet.

Bern