[BC] SBE Focus

DANA PUOPOLO dpuopolo
Wed May 18 23:23:42 CDT 2005

Ron, I'm not going to reply except to say that your paranoia of anything that
you don't know or understand is really starting to show.

Get help.....

-D

------ Original Message ------
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc at sonic.net>
Subject: Re: [BC] SBE Focus

In Dana's little Marxist dream world, better known as the 'worker's
paradise', a board-op at a 250-watt daytimer in Dead Indian TX would make
exactly the same as the CEO of Viacom.  The surgeon and the burger-flipper
would be paid the same, as would the gardener and the airline pilot.  Health
care would be free to all, everyone would get free homes, food and
transportation.  There would be no war, just peace and love, love and peace!
Wow, man, heavy trip...

Ron Castro
Chief Technical Officer
Results Radio, LLC