[BC] long distance service for ISDN

Fred Gleason fredg
Wed May 18 13:21:43 CDT 2005

On Wednesday 18 May 2005 15:08, Mike McCarthy wrote:
> Well...we're doing it.  And all our FM sites have back-up ISDN on this
> account.  Sometimes the calls last for days...every once in a while when
> the T-1 craps out.  But not often enough to raise their eyebrows.

Cool.  You're one of the lucky ones then.  Last I tried, the local LEC out
here (Verizon) wouldn't offer flat-rate data service at all, and charged a
differential over-and-above the per-minute voice rate as well.

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Director of Broadcast Software Development  |
|                           |             Salem Radio Labs                |
|   It's easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them.    |
|                                      -- Anonymous                       |