[BC] long distance service for ISDN

Mike McCarthy Towers
Wed May 18 13:07:18 CDT 2005

Well...we're doing it.  And all our FM sites have back-up ISDN on this
account.  Sometimes the calls last for days...every once in a while when
the T-1 craps out.  But not often enough to raise their eyebrows.  The AM's
use a Tie-line POTS system.  What I find really amusing is the Tie-Line
sounds AS good as the 8K program loop when it's one the air.  Even when
listening to the wide-band RX.

MM