[BC] Where the lightning goes

jyrussell@academicplanet.com jyrussell
Tue May 17 11:38:53 CDT 2005

Hey, guys... bellsouth keeps coming back with an error on me, it says the
page isn't there or has been moved.

   Fiddling around with the URL, I did manage to create my own free
page.. whether I wanted or not...
Jason
On Tue, 17 May 2005 08:40:40 -0700 Dave Hultsman wrote:

> In a message dated 5/12/05 12:05:28 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> broadcast-request at radiolists.net writes:
> One of the things that came up in June of 2003 was an interesting
> demo clip
> from Hitachi.  I was wondering from this group what they thought of this
> demonstration:

http://bellsouthpwp.net/B/r/BroadCastDesign/lightning/Hitachi_prevention_v
ideo_clip.wmv.