[BC] Turned-off listeners (Was: ...Sirius-ly...")

Jerry Mathis thebeaver32
Tue May 17 11:25:07 CDT 2005

It may be that the definition of "struggling" has changed. Used to be, if
you made enough to live comfortably, that was sufficient. Now, if you're not
making the required level of profits to turn in to the parent company, or
send to the Swiss bank account, you're "struggling".

Jerry Mathis
Clear Channel Radio, Tupelo & Meridian MS