[BC] SBE: What matters?

Mario Hieb reader
Tue May 17 10:47:23 CDT 2005

Does the American Bar Association weigh in on every piece of legislation
throughout the U.S.? No, that is what lobbyists get paid to do.

If they do weigh in, it is on legislation that directly affects their
membership.

SBE needs to see the subtle distinction between what affects the engineer,
and what affects the engineers client/employer, and focus on the former.

Mario

-